Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Double Logo BlueMay 30, 2021
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Double Logo Blue
With the “Double Logo” iteration, the classic shoe gets revamped with two Converse brand logos on the outside side panels.
Originally released back in 1917, the Chuck Taylor All Star was the original basketball sneaker and now it’s turned into a lifestyle icon. A classic shoe to say the least, you would be hard pressed to find a person who has never owned a pair. With the “Double Logo” iteration, the classic shoe gets revamped with two Converse brand logos on the outside side panels. Every person should have a fresh pair of Chucks in their rotation so why not start or continue with this fresh rendition.
- Durable canvas upper.
- Metal lace eyelets for extra durability.
- Signature rubber toe cap for durability and style.
- Vulcanized rubber sole with classic stripe on midsole.
- Reinforced toe bumper and heel license plate logo on midsole.
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- This style runs big. We suggest ordering 1 size smaller than your normal shoe size for men.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.