Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s Navy Patchwork HighApril 7, 2021
Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s Navy Patchwork High
Hits of ultra-durable ripstop bring an outdoor edge to the best ever Chuck 70.
Sporting soft blue uppers, this pair of Chuck Taylors from Converse come with a textured twist. Styled with DIY detailing, patches of brown and orange decorate throughout, whilst a vulcanised rubber outsole rides underfoot for an authentic finish.
Drawing inspiration from outdoor gear, we’ve updated the already premium Chuck 70 with hits of tough ripstop fabric and reinforced stitching. The Chuck 70 mixes the best details from the ’70s-era Chuck with impeccable craftsmanship and premium materials. An elevated style icon, it features more cushioning to keep you looking—and feeling—good all day.
- Crafted in a premium canvas for an elevated feel.
- Enhanced cushioning provides all-day comfort and support.
- Hits of ripstop patchwork for added durability.
- Shiny, taller rubber sidewall and winged tongue stitching.
- Heritage details like a 1970s heel logo nod to its legacy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.